City Winery Chicago
City Winery strives to deliver the highest-end combined culinary and cultural experience to our customers who are passionate in sharing wine, music, and culinary arts. We are a unique facility, combining a fully functioning winery with intimate concerts, food & wine classes, private events in a variety of configurations, and fine dining. We have created a compelling mix for our sophisticated clientele of foodies, and active cultural patrons—bringing the wine country experience to the middle of a large city.City Winery Chicago
City Winery Dining
“We have created a cuisine that borrows from Mediterranean history – Italian, French, Spanish and Middle-Eastern cultures have been pairing simple and wholesome food with wine for centuries. With this in mind, our culinary team has created large plates to pair with your wine. Our award-winning wine list has over 400 unique producers from around the world, in addition to the more than 20 in-house produced wines sourced from vineyards in California, Oregon, Washington, Argentina and Chile.” – City Winery
Barrel Room Wine Bar & Restaurant
- The Barrel Wine Bar & Restaurant consists of 100 seats on the ground floor with views of the winery.
- Offers 14 wines on tap directly from their winery with no preservatives or added sulfites.
- makes the freshest, most eco-friendly wine in Chicago.
- Open daily from 11am – 2pm and from 5pm – Midnight.
- The patio consists of about 100 seats surrounded by grape vines and a variety of greenery.
- City Winery offers 14 wines on tap directly from our winery with no preservatives or added sulfites.
- Full menu is also available.
- Patio seating is first-come-first served
- City Winery has seating in their venue space available up to two hours before a performance.
- It is suggested you arrive at least one hour prior to ensure the best dining experience.
- If you are unable to make it for dinner before the show, feel free to order food and drink at your seats throughout the show – no additional reservation required.
- Open daily from 6 pm to midnight.
- Drinks served until 1am.
- Ticket required for entry.
- You can book a more intimate dining experience in one of the various rooms.
- City Winery has a 15-person private space in their mezzanine
- 30-person space in their barrel room
- 45 person space in the winery itself
- 75 people in their full mezzanine.
Here are a few things you should know when attending City Winery Events
- City Winery has 3 types of tickets. Their VIP section is elevated and spacious with great views and is the only section with two-top tables. The premier section includes the seats closest to the stage. The reserved section encompasses the remainder of the seating in the venue.
- They do not use paper tickets for entry. Your name is added to the guest list. You will need to show an ID to gain entry.
- Your seats are typically available to you 2 hours prior to the show unless otherwise specified prior to the event.
- City Winery is an all ages venue although if you are under 21 you can’t drink or sit at the bar.
- There is no dress code.
- There is no required minimum on food or drink, and a full menu and bar selection is available throughout the show.
- Valet parking is available for $13 per car and free for VinoFile members!
- You can take wine to go!
- City Winery Chicago offers wine tours daily at 3:30pm or 4:30pm or on Sundays at hourly slots beginning at 10:30am and going until 4:30pm.