4th of July Cupcakes
Easy to Prepare 4th of July Cupcakes That'll Surely be a Hit
The 4th of July is almost here!!! Are you ready for hot dogs, burgers, corn on the cob, some good old fashion watermelon, and red, white, and blue desserts?! Here’s another option for your dessert table. Red, white and blue 4th of July cupcakes!
4th of July Cupcake Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Line cupcake pan with paper liners
- Mix together the butter and sugar until creamy
4. Mix in the eggs, one at a time
5. Mix in the extract
6. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder; add to wet ingredients and mix well.
7. Add milk and blend in
8. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling to about ¼ inch from the top
9. Bake on the center rack of oven for approx. 25 minutes. Tops should be slightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean
10. When done, remove from pan and cool on a wire rack
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy
2. Add extract and mix in
3. Gradually add in powdered sugar, mixing well on medium speed and scraping bowl often
4. Add milk and blend in
5. Divide icing into three bowls. Remove and set aside approx. ¼ cups of icing from each bowl for the white stars.
6. Add blue food color to one of the larger bowls and red to the other. Amount to add depends on how deep you want your color. I added approx. ¼ tsp to each bowl.
7. Fill one piping bag with blue and one with red. Attach to the multi-color coupler according to instructions on package. There is a three-color option but I only used two. (link included below) Pipe the multi-color swirl. I used the 1-A tip. included.
8. Place the white icing into a piping bag and add a star to the top of each cupcake. I used a 4-B tip (not included in kit.) (check out the video included for piping info.)
I hoped you enjoyed this 4th of July cupcake recipe and I hope your cupcakes come out fantastic. If you are looking for any more recipes make sure to check out this page!
1 comment on “4th of July Cupcakes”
Like!! Great article post.Really thank you! Really Cool.