Delicious Gingerbread Spiced Coffee Recipe – A Sailor Wife Blog
Gingerbread Spiced Coffee Recipe
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Kraft Heinz
Gingerbread spiced coffee is the perfect coffee recipe that will fill you with holiday cheer. Each sip of this sweet gingerbread spice blend is guaranteed to put you in the spirit of the season.
- 6 tablespoons molasses
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons MAXWELL HOUSE Original Ground Coffee
- 36 ounces of water
- ¾ cup half and half
- 1 ¼ cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a bowl, combine molasses, brown sugar, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon and mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Brew 6 tablespoons coffee and 36 ounces of water.
3. Fill 6 coffee cups with ¼ cup of brewed coffee in each.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of spice mix into each cup; stir until dissolved.
5. Fill each cup to within 1 inch of the top with brewed coffee.
6. Add half-and-half to each cup.
7. Garnish each cup of coffee with 2 tablespoons of COOL WHIP, ground cloves and nutmeg.
NOTE: half-and-half can be substituted with milk.
Being close to family and friends in celebration and thanks has never been more important and comfort and familiarity will be so important to me in this year’s celebrations.
That’s why I prefer to shop at Walmart when I’m shopping for the holidays. I know that I can rely on them to make sure I have everything I need to celebrate the holidays with my family.
And this year Walmart wants to make sure you enjoy your holiday season too by giving you a chance to win daily prizes of $100 Walmart gift cards and a grand prize trip to visit loved ones (a $2,500 value). Plus as a special gift from Walmart, you’ll be emailed a link to download a free digital cookbook of holiday favorites (including this recipe!).
Enter the #ShareTheHolidaySweepstakes by clicking HERE.
I hope you enjoyed our Gingerbread Spiced Coffee recipe. Please let us know what you think of this recipe. And please let us know what other recipes you would like to see.