USO Trot for the Troops
Join the Inaugural USO Trot for the Troops!
What is the Trot for the Troops?
The inaugural USO Trot for the Troops is a virtual 5k that runs from Nov. 21 to Nov. 28. It is a week of fun and fitness where supporters of all fitness levels are encouraged to run, jog, bike or swim 3.1 miles. This 5k run aims to have supporters put their fitness efforts towards a good cause and become the Force Behind the Forces®.
About the USO
The USO strengthens America’s military service members by keeping them connected to family, home and country, throughout their service to the nation. You can learn more about all of their services and programs HERE.
What are the perks for signing up for the Trot for the Troops?
- Participants who register by Nov. 16 will receive race swag by Nov. 21; registration remains open through Nov. 28.
- Race packets include a T-shirt, race bib, and a special mystery gift. The first 1,000 participants will also receive a limited-edition custom 2020 USO Trot for the Troops medal.
- Cost is $38 per registration, and individuals also have the option to sponsor a service member.
Photo Credit: USO
How do USO Trot for the Troops participants connect with U.S. military across the world?
- Registrants can sign up for themselves and are encouraged to share their USO Trot for the Troops stories on social media using the hashtag #USOTrot.
- Registrants can also donate a race, and the USO will give a complimentary registration to a U.S. service member.
- Participants are encouraged to share their race photos and times on the leaderboard, connecting them to service members in real-time.
How can you help?
We ask for your assistance in spreading the message about the USO Trot for Troops. Please help us raise money to help the USO support our troops! Join a team or create your own by clicking the link above. You’ll have the ability to quickly and simply share information on your social media channels and invite your friends and families to join us in supporting the USO mission!